Vicki Kuftic Horne is a trial lawyer with a practice focus in employment, general civil litigation and individual investor claims. Ms. Horne has a lengthy history of successful civil jury trials in Federal and State Court as well as before FINRA, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. Ms. Horne is an invited Fellow of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, is a former Hearing Committee Member of the Disciplinary Board of the PA Supreme Court, serves as a lecturer for the PA Bar Institute and as an Arbitrator in the Court of Common Pleas.
Categories of Employment-Related Cases
- Sexual harassment
- Age and gender discrimination
- Interference with employment contract
- Wrongful discharge
- Unfair compensation under the Equal Pay Act
- PA Wage Payment and Collection Act claims
- Wrongful Use of Civil Proceedings
- Intentional interference with contract claim
- Violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act
Some of the Defendants in Cases we have Pursued:
- BNY Mellon Capital Markets
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Randstad Professionals US, LP
- Black & Veatch Corp.
- AON Corporation
- City of Pittsburgh School District
- Pinkerton Inc.
- Bill Few Associates, Inc.
- Season-All Industries, Inc.
- Printcafe Systems Inc.
- Ron Lewis Automotive Group
- CB Richard Ellis
- General Motors